Wednesday, 8 February 2017

Multiple intelligence test

Having taking this multiple intelligence test, it has allowed me to understand what type of learner I am, how other people learn and to gain a full understanding of how all other learning strategies.


The test indicated to me that I am strongly a linguistic and musical learner. This means that I am good with English and have a good understanding of how language works around me in daily life. This also means that I learn well when putting a rhythm to what I need to remember. I am also good at memorising songs, showing my musical side.


These results are accurate as English is one of my strong points. I find it easy to communicate with others using complex language and also understand the meaning intended behind advertisements. Also, I learn my lines better when I put them to a musical accompaniment. By this, I mean that if a text I am learning has a natural rhythm, I will definitely pick it up with more ease compared to if it is random and does not follow a pattern.

I scored average on the mathematical section. I achieved a C grade at GCSE Maths. I have never had an issue with math problems however also have never taken a huge interest in it, therefore, it is something that I do not put my full effort into, causing me not to excel in the subject matter. Saying this, I am able to solve maths problems therefore I will be fine with accounting my records when I work as an independent business being a freelance performer in the following year.

I scored the lowest marks on the gardening and nature section as I have never specifically taken an interest in environmental care as I would much rather be enjoying the arts, as shown by taking this test. This highlights to me that the test was accurate as it confirmed to me what I already knew; I am a visual learner who also learns well through music and literature. Solving equations and problems is something I am able to however do not take a huge interest in. Finally, being outdoors and taking an interest in the environment is something I have never been comfortable with as I would rather be creating new forms of art through literature and music, which explains my love for the performing arts.



My highest scoring section was interpersonal. This is something I already knew as I am a very social person and really enjoy being around others and interacting with people on all different levels. This shows through my ensemble skills within musical theatre lessons. I am able to take direction and be a part of the team and also, I am able to be a leader of the group and take control of situations by ordering team members around to ensure everything is running smoothly ad as a team, we are being as productive as possible.









intelligence typecapability and perception
Linguisticwords and language
Logical-Mathematicallogic and numbers
Musicalmusic, sound, rhythm
Bodily-Kinesthetic body movement control
Spatial-Visualimages and space
Interpersonalother people's feelings
Intrapersonalself-awareness

No comments:

Post a Comment